Biggest custom map contributors

Started by Karsten75, April 05, 2010, 01:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twi

Huh. Anyways, now that I've gotten on the Ed's picks as well, I think I'm on my way to having something map-wise.
So far, my highest rated map is 'Tweeper Episode 1: D-Fence!' I guess people are having fun challenging themselves.
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

Karsten75

Updated the first post in this thread with new results (or I will in a few seconds...)

Interesting to note that there are now 596 author names in the list of map authors.  

Edit: And yes, if you submit maps under different handles, I don't add up your maps.

Karsten75

Just updated the top post with a new list.  :)

Michionlion

cool

I'm in there!  (well, pretty much anybody who makes maps that are good and not pwned immedaetly are in there...)
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

MadMag

Nice, but how about rating?

And I think it is messy

New Maps   Feb. 4th 2011   July 17th   May, 15th   April, 5th

Karsten75

Quote from: MadMag on February 04, 2011, 07:30:06 PM

And I think it is messy

New Maps   Feb. 4th 2011   July 17th   May, 15th   April, 5th

Feel free to put up your own, improved version - I'm handicapped by the limitations of BBcode.

As for more features, when I get access to the CW2 data bases I'll write some SQL to present data in different formats.

Karsten75

F0R

I'm Surpised im still high up there :D