Cannot Submit Score

Started by Harkler, November 27, 2013, 12:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harkler

I just beat my previous time on Navox: Flick, but the game will not let me submit my score. Even though I am connected to the Internet, no scores appear on the results screen.
Victory
[close]
The game tells me that my score was submitted...
Lies
[close]
...but it does not appear on the leaderboards.
Leaderboard
[close]
I have tried reloading the save, but it does the same thing every time.

Edit: I can submit scores on other maps, it is just this save that is giving me problems.

Grauniad

Attach the save to this topic and Virgil will look at it after Thanksgiving.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

knucracker

The game is probably submitting the score to the server... it is just doing so under a GUID that doesn't match the actual score chart being loaded.  In other words, there is a mismatch between the original mission's GUID and the GUID of the map you completed.  I'm travelling for a few days, but what will help fix the problem will be the description of the original map you played, if you saved it (looks like you did), roughly how many times you saved and loaded, and a copy of your final save (or other saves along the way).  And of course if by any chance you edited one of the saves or anything like that... that would reset the GUID for the map.

Harkler

Both of the numbered saves were loaded at least 3x each. The auto save is the one that will not let me submit. I loaded, un-paused, and saved the auto a few times after the problem started when I was trying to submit my score. The saves have not been edited, but I do believe I was offline when I won, and then was connecting to the internet when I hit the submit button.

Edit: Just realized I was giving away my saves. I will send Virgil a PM with links to the saves.