FAQ? Unit descriptions? Refinery? Etc.

Started by CyberDyneSystems, December 13, 2020, 10:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyberDyneSystems

1- What does the refinery do.
In trying to find this out via Google, I can't find any reference. Which led me to;

- Is there a place the describes the units? (If so why is it not sticky in this forum?)
- Is there a FAQ? (If so, why is it not sticky in this forum)
- Is there a place within the game itself that will answer any of this? Like why would I build a refinery, or where? Or am I just supposed to remember if it told me 3 days ago in a previous mission? The fact that I can build more than one (unlike factory) leads me to believe it should be located near some resource, but which one?

Thank in advance.

JoaoPistori

Quote from: CyberDyneSystems on December 13, 2020, 10:08:44 PM
1- What does the refinery do.
In trying to find this out via Google, I can't find any reference. Which led me to;

- Is there a place the describes the units? (If so why is it not sticky in this forum?)
- Is there a FAQ? (If so, why is it not sticky in this forum)
- Is there a place within the game itself that will answer any of this? Like why would I build a refinery, or where? Or am I just supposed to remember if it told me 3 days ago in a previous mission? The fact that I can build more than one (unlike factory) leads me to believe it should be located near some resource, but which one?

Thank in advance.

There is a info button on the side of the energy panel located at the top-left corner of the screen. Click on it and the following window (attached file) will appear. You can also click the "More info" to view it in the wiki, but the wiki is new, so it won't have much extra information yet, but I'm sure soon there'll be much more info.

CyberDyneSystems

Helper

Quote from: CyberDyneSystems on December 13, 2020, 11:18:24 PM
Thank you, this is most helpful!

Sure was - got me heading in the right direction now.
Thanks.
H