Custom Map #10511: 802-Vanilla Maps 03. By: Rennervate / AlexX

Started by AutoPost, February 05, 2023, 10:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10511: 802-Vanilla Maps 03

Author: Rennervate / AlexX
Size: 255x255

Desc:
After D0m0nik's idea and martin's goading... I'm not really satisfied. maybe I'll rework it again... but maybe the map will appeal to one or the other

Martin Gronsdal

Your maps are evil, so I'm sure this one is bad as well  ;)

D0m0nik

Brilliant, I look forward to playing this, thanks for making it!

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on February 05, 2023, 12:52:04 PMYour maps are evil, so I'm sure this one is bad as well  ;)

Didn't strike me as all that evil other than the massive numbers of spores and all the terping needed for flat land.

D0m0nik

It exceeds all expectations! I am short of time so look forward to finishing it soon, thank you for making it!

D0m0nik

Fantastic map, enjoyed it right the way through. A bertha would of ruined it but I thought the unit restrictions and aether slowed things down a little too much. The DMD maps are best for me when you can multitask to the max and fight in 5 or 6 places at once, this wasn't possible for a good while here but still very much fun. That is just the preference of a speedrunner though, the map is very well balanced as usual.

rennervate

thank you for your words. I agree with you there. I'm not entirely satisfied with the map either and am currently trying to make a better version.
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX