Thank you for this game

Started by nexuzz, October 13, 2013, 09:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexuzz

Its not everyday a game comes along that does just about everything right.

You have successfully improved upon CW 1 & 2 and created a beast of a game. The attention to detail is just fantastic. even the little guidelines as you terraform shows that every part of this game has been thoroughly thought through.

I dont usually do this, but I just need to get this out:

Ninja

brerdawg

Well, with the addition of Colonial Space & its associated update, I wanted to send yet more thank yous & praise to Virgil & Knucklecracker games for not just developing/providing excellent games, but also for supporting each version w/ so many great Value added goodies - including setting up & maintaining the framework for the Knucklecracker community (who also deserve lots of thanks & praise themselves as well for beta testing on & on, producing so many excellent maps & countless useful suggestions which Virgil included in updates & future releases), back to Virgil & Knucklecracker - releasing numerous updates & improvements & new versions - CW, CW2, CW3, CW4, CW(x+1) on an already excellent product which maintained its value for me years after the purchase of the 1st version in ? Early 2011.  I could go on & on, but the list is almost endless.

Anyhow, Thanks Again, & I hope soon the work will taper off for Virgil, so he can take a much deserved break before he embarks on his next great endeavor which I am sure will be something equally spectacular (no pressure or anything, though)!

Brerdawg 

Godsbrother

Just adding my agreement.  Best gaming money I ever spent.  Couldn't be happier.
"If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true, and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."   Penn Jillette