How to turn stunners into good stunners

Started by Nicant, December 18, 2016, 11:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicant

Well, I've ran into another problem with my custom module once more that i cannot figure out a fix for. So, what my module i going to do is find a nearby enemy stunner and convert it into a good stunner, but it seems i cannot do that. If you look at the end of the script below, you can see I've used <-Target.UnitIsEnemy not ->Target.UnitIsEnemy . For whatever reason, once the module "converts" the stunner, the stunner still comes after the player's ship and stuns the ship. I believe doing that command brings the stunner to a "neutral" team where it goes after enemy and player ships, but i have no idea as i have not tried that yet. Anyways, what i need help on is making the stunner go on the blue team, aka, the player team. Blue stunners are more of a magenta color, while the "neutral" stunners are purple. As always, any help will be greatly appreciated! :)

Edit: Found the problem! The problem is when my module converts a stunner, the stunner becomes on the blue team, but still targets a player ship because my module would only change the fact that it is an enemy and not the target
CW4 hype!!

GoodMorning

If you wouldn't mind cleaning it up, then people searching for the same problem can use it to save them the time you spent.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.