Code Maps Hard/Fun/Special

Started by MadMag, June 15, 2011, 04:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xing

Quote from: virgilw on June 16, 2011, 12:56:38 PM
Consider these "null" maps possible inspiration for future custom maps.  You could save one and then add your own emitters in the future.
ok - daft question time then - how do you export a code map to the (future) editor ?

ontheworld

Quote from: xing on June 16, 2011, 02:15:50 PM
Consider these "null" maps possible inspiration for future custom maps.  You could save one and then add your own emitters in the future.
ok - daft question time then - how do you export a code map to the (future) editor ?

Save it and propably load a save into the editor (not sure though)

Tempest

HEAVEN Large/High

Max Emitter only goes up to 608.9 million but that top emitter makes the beginning extremely hard.  Haven't got past it yet myself.

crazyone76

day red to large/high

kudos to the one that beats this one
go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grauniad

Quote from: xing on June 16, 2011, 02:15:50 PM

The Map Editor loads .cw2 files.  So any saved map can be laoded in the editor. All in-game maps have been made with the editor. So you can, for instance, save any map, at any time and use it as the basis for a new custom map in CW2.

I suspect this will unleash a torrent (sic) of crappy maps and hopefully some really good/fun maps.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

warutel

boo large/medium

Amazing beginning: 0G + emitter in the center of the top row = bubble of evil creeper, quick phantoms and reeeally narrow space to operate or dig in the first two minutes, as you are surrounded by more emitters

It is possible to beat, try it! The downside is that after the beginning is totally easy. A few adjustments with the future map editor would make a great map :)

boo large/high is plain impossible though.

ontheworld

Quote from: warutel on June 16, 2011, 05:04:07 PM
boo large/medium

Amazing beginning: 0G + emitter in the center of the top row = bubble of evil creeper, quick phantoms and reeeally narrow space to operate or dig in the first two minutes, as you are surrounded by more emitters

It is possible to beat, try it! The downside is that after the beginning is totally easy. A few adjustments with the future map editor would make a great map :)

boo large/high is plain impossible though.

upperKEES, fish, kithros, get here! I know you guys can beat anything!  ;)

MadMag

Code Map: 36 07 96 54 50 +4 59 medium/high (very fun map!)

MadMag

Code Map: quadr medium/high (also a fun one!)

MadMag

Code Map miato freaudus allimant Go palat small/high   <--- Pure Evil, just look at it.

crazyone76

someone sticky this?

loz oot 3d will not let me play cw2 code maps :(
go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammygood

1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 large/high This is quite difficult at the beggining as loads of drones come out of a gateway right next to the surface. So annoying  :P

Cotters

"special" just flower toy - mid/mid or high/high- one of the less-common maps with all-direction building, and upward gravity with an appreciable gravity(3.7). Its special because unlike other up-g maps, it feels like the creeper's moving toward you, instead of the level just being reversed.

Grun

A map i stubled across is called
C++   med/high
been working on some uni work in C++, or havnt as case may be so came up with this.

Still working on it myself, think it deffently posible, some interesting creeper fields in place, looked at large but it dont seem to add much other than dragging it out.

Im sure some pro will come across and complete in 12 seconds :P but think it deffently a challange and not imposible like boo :P

Grun

ps hi guys new to forums here just thought this map worth a shout out, will post any others i may find.

alanrc