RailGun Weapon Stats

Range            = Unlimited
Energy Use       = 5.5  Amped = 30
Charge Rate      = 1    Amped = 2
Potential Damage = 100  Amped = 150
BuildCost =75
[close]

Different Emitters
There are 2 Types of Different Emitters in this Series.

In this Map only:

2 - A Slightly Bigger than Normal Blue one -> This is the FlipLock Emitter.
These Emitters shoot Red and Blue Particles in a Timed Interval and they can be "Locked"
meaning when you move into Range the Emitter wil only Shoot that Colour. [A Lock will appear on the Emitter]
When firing Red Particles these can be Destroyed and sometimes they leave an AmpGem.

Emitter Scripts made by Stickman & FOXX
[close]
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

RrR

Rail gun is super powerful against ships. Does unamped energy use in spoiler above have a decimal point in the wrong place?

FOXX

Quote from: RrR on March 19, 2018, 05:40:29 PM
Rail gun is super powerful against ships.

indeed.  and i have a couple more powerfull Modules ;)

QuoteDoes unamped energy use in spoiler above have a decimal point in the wrong place?

no, when adding an Ampgem to the ship the module charges up faster so that is the difference.
i have tried once more and now the module takes 8.9 energy without Ampgem. (still 30 with Ampgem)
Don't know why the module takes 8.9 and when i tested for the first time it took 5.5.

greets
FOXX

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

Nova79

Railgun is not fireing :(

Syth

Quote from: Nova79 on March 19, 2018, 10:15:31 PM
Railgun is not fireing :(

You have to press the "R" key on your keyboard and then click, it should say as much when you collect the ship blueprint. It's advised not to have any ship selected when you press "R" since it will move to the location you're firing if there's room.

Anyway, fun mission! Later on using an amped Railgun I could deal damage a little faster to dopples than they regenerated, fun stuff. I found the corner emitters to be stronger than necessary for the amount of firepower given, might be worth looking in to.

RrR

I can tell you don't use the "r" key for rotating ships!

FOXX

Quote from: Syth on March 20, 2018, 12:22:12 AM
Anyway, fun mission! Later on using an amped Railgun I could deal damage a little faster to dopples than they regenerated, fun stuff.

Yeah, with an Amped Railgun you only need 3 or 4 strikes through a Doppels CM to destroy them. In this map you can take out 3 doppels at a time but it needs very secure positioning of the RailGun Ship.

QuoteI found the corner emitters to be stronger than necessary for the amount of firepower given, might be worth looking in to.

When finalizing this map i had to Sacrifice a couple of ships to take those Emitters out. Decided to leave them in as a sort of challenging part but i will have a closer loot at this in coming Maps.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

bluebolt

The railgun is handy for controlling those corner emitters, I didn't even need to sacrifice any ships :)
Even YOU may survive an apocalypse! Fight back against the creeper today!

FOXX

Quote from: bluebolt on March 22, 2018, 12:54:54 PM
The railgun is handy for controlling those corner emitters, I didn't even need to sacrifice any ships :)

A tip from the Creator ;)
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!