Custom Map #1099: C. Wars ep.3. By: C.Wars

Started by AutoPost, March 05, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1099: C. Wars ep.3

Author: C.Wars
Size: 210x320

Desc:
OF. ENSIVE Player:Meda Two generals of the Meda want to brake the defence line of the moder by taking the whole meda defence line with them! You play ase the four Omega fighters to destroy the one outpost that stands in the way of them and the moder defence line. You must detroy it before they jump throu and get stuck here! They sended two Hyper Jump equipet drones Class 4 (HJDC4) in the front, to see if the path is clear. If they arrive at your destination, you better hurry up or you destroy the whole oper

reddwarf12

I don't get it. I've played this a couple of times, both times wiping everything out and taking over all the territory, but I don't know what the win conditions are supposed to be. It looks as though the Stunner in the middle is still in enemy control, but then I'm not sure how I'm supposed to take it over since lathes and omnis don't do anything around it. Any insights?

RrR

Quote from: reddwarf12 on March 19, 2018, 03:55:13 PM
I don't get it. I've played this a couple of times, both times wiping everything out and taking over all the territory, but I don't know what the win conditions are supposed to be. It looks as though the Stunner in the middle is still in enemy control, but then I'm not sure how I'm supposed to take it over since lathes and omnis don't do anything around it. Any insights?

Victory condition is to mire 100% of land. You can see this after clicking play - but I usually forget to check!
Units with the yellow border cannot be damaged by the lathe. 

Daginger

I've mired 100% and still no win condition? am I missing something else?