Custom Map #43: Creeper All Around 2. By: Dushe_h

Started by AutoPost, December 04, 2020, 03:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #43: Creeper All Around 2

Author: Dushe_h
Size: 100x100

Evil Mathematician

This would be so much harder is you did not allow shields and anti-creeper. That is how I beat it the first time.

With those, I beat in in about 17 minutes.

Csharp

Quote from: Evil Mathematician on December 21, 2020, 12:09:45 PM
This would be so much harder is you did not allow shields and anti-creeper. That is how I beat it the first time.

With those, I beat in in about 17 minutes.

How did you build shileds and anti-creeper when there are no Anticreeper or Arg on this map?

Binnes

There is red blue and green ore underneath the nexus

Csharp

D0m0nik

Spoiler
All you need to beat this map is a 3 or 4 shields with ERNs and one sprayer, the sprayer never need to fire!
[close]

Evil Mathematician

Quote from: D0m0nik on December 29, 2020, 04:50:03 AM
Spoiler
All you need to beat this map is a 3 or 4 shields with ERNs and one sprayer, the sprayer never need to fire!
[close]

Indeed. I would love a version of this without the mega floor.

alche

I played it twice, second with shields and ac and beat it in 9 minutes, but the first time, no shields, so i ended up terping land for energy, and space, using mortars to keep the creeper down and eventually built a rocket and used a singularity with conversion, took me an hour

flamewolf393

Map is really easy, though its a little tedious trying to get that first spot of breeder, its hard getting enough energy to spread down off of the hill, but defending is stupidly easy, just terp up a wall to prevent wave sloshing, then build two ern'd mortars to slowly lower the creep level :D

pocketdare

Can't believe I didn't think to use shields the first time I played this! Had to slowly grind away until I was able to build a rocket to convert some creeper. And those first 60 seconds with the thread of waves destroying you early on are pretty brutal. lol.  Recommend playing without shields for anyone who is up for challenge.