It was surprise. Not evil although.  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

marvinitfox

Quote from: AutoPost on October 25, 2019, 07:14:24 AM
Weekend game. Long time game. Can be long enjoyable time. #GoodLu

Ouf!
When yum234 said long, he means LONG

that was one awesome map, it was a fight to the very end.

yum-forum

Quote from: marvinitfox on October 25, 2019, 12:27:29 PM
Quote from: AutoPost on October 25, 2019, 07:14:24 AM
Weekend game. Long time game. Can be long enjoyable time. #GoodLu

Ouf!
When yum234 said long, he means LONG

that was one awesome map, it was a fight to the very end.

"fight to the very end" is almost ideal for game...

Thanks for comments and Good lu!  :)
last

Riskbreaker

Stave

Fun, long game. Never felt like I was "stuck" anywhere, but I'm getting the impression I went in the wrong order - I wound up never using the upgrader or the (1) movable stargate :D

marvinitfox

Quote from: Stave on October 25, 2019, 09:33:58 PM
Fun, long game. Never felt like I was "stuck" anywhere, but I'm getting the impression I went in the wrong order - I wound up never using the upgrader or the (1) movable stargate :D
This map has many *many* false leads, dead-ends, red herrings and political promises.
90% of the work is not figuring out what you can do next, but what will actually advance your situation.

chwooly

Great Map, Frustrating as well but overall I have to say this was a lot of fun and I will be replaying it, However I am curious, Is the emitter upgrader expected to be used or is it just a red herring, It wasn't available to me untill I was basically finished with the map. Also I didn't see a moveable stargate? What did I miss?

Again Thanks for a great map and Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

yum-forum

Quote from: chwooly on October 26, 2019, 03:10:31 AM
Great Map, Frustrating as well but overall I have to say this was a lot of fun and I will be replaying it, However I am curious, Is the emitter upgrader expected to be used or is it just a red herring, It wasn't available to me untill I was basically finished with the map. Also I didn't see a moveable stargate? What did I miss?

Again Thanks for a great map and Cheers

Thanks for comments and You are welcome!  :)

Not "movable stargates" but "movable Towers" in this game.
I thought about introduction of "movable stargate" but then realized that game became too complicated.
Instead of "movable stargates" in future perhaps will be introduced series of new SmartStargates (SS) which will be needed ammo/energy to activate. SS will be with drain (you will need to supply some additional ammo to remain it active).

Good Lu to all!  :D
last

KingGladiator88

Any chance you could make the inhalator and the movable tower fusable or move as one unit? It can get kinda irritating to have to find a spot to move the annihilator, then move the tower, wait for the tower to get there, then move the annihilator into the tower.

Other than that good map I enjoyed it. But is the emitter upgrade in the upper left supposed to be something to get near the end of the game? I couldn't figure out how to actually take that emitter amplifier and get access to the '1' stargate without winning the game already.

yum-forum

last

Loren Pechtel

I am another that sees no point in the stargate, it came too late to be of any use.

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

Fresh video from PRG:  :D

The same but with 2X speed:

last