Custom Map #1487: Puzzling. By: Doogie

Started by AutoPost, December 16, 2014, 11:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1487: Puzzling

Author: Doogie
Size: 128x84

Desc:
Inn this map there is one emiter you should realy destroy last but witch one Go to archived transimions for more info

Doogie

Sorry about the last map hope this one is better :)
id like to note that for some reason the opening text is not coming up so you have to do it manually

Karsten75

Quote from: Doogie on December 16, 2014, 11:45:58 PM
Sorry about the last map hope this one is better :)
id like to note that for some reason the opening text is not coming up so you have to do it manually

Doogie, the opening text for all maps are usually only displayed once per player. Thereafter it is in the "archived messages" tab. It's not intuitive, but trust me, all new players will see the opening text once when they load the map for the first time.

Grayzzur

This was a fun play.

Advice though, some people will avoid your map simply because it has no totems or any type of forge upgrade. This map is long enough that it benefits from upgrades. The opening challenge isn't too tough, it didn't take me much to protect the central island and then start moving on the emitters -- but it is a little bit slow because nothing can be upgraded.

The creeper along the right edge of the map felt a little odd. Made it hard to do anything but drop a pulse cannon in those PZ's once I had them cleared out.
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

Doogie

Thanks for the tips
the creeper will go from the one side of the map to the other, and I thought I might try it out.