Custom Map #1482: To The Totems 2. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, January 24, 2020, 10:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1482: To The Totems 2

Author: FOXX
Size: 340x174

Desc:
Go to the Totems and fire them up to win. #EditStruc #ParticlesoverMiredLand #EmergentUp #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman #Fieldswitcher by Grabz

FOXX

Custom Module

- Terp Module (by Bluebolt)
With the Terp Module you can build Land :)
When the Module is Build (or before) Pressing the "T" Key Activates the Terp and you get the Yellow Build Marker.
Now you can Left MouseClick to place Land.
If you press "T" again the Build Marker turns Red and you can Delete Placed Land.  Space / Esc Deactivates the Terp. (Important)
With the "[" and "]" Keys you can Decrease and Increase Build Marker Size. (Ps -> The Terp works when Paused)
[close]

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

chwooly

Great Map, Only thing I wasn't a fan of was the permanent emitters but with totems that's not really a problem.

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

ChaosMaster130

Quick bit of info I would add, reloading a saved game semi breaks the Terp script. it won't work while paused anymore. Just a small quirk I've found.
Though this might be known already :-\
Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

FOXX

Quote from: chwooly on January 24, 2020, 09:26:08 PM
Great Map, Only thing I wasn't a fan of was the permanent emitters but with totems that's not really a problem.

Cheers
Part of the setup for this series those permanent emitters combined with the Totem victory.
An added challenge to these maps.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

FOXX

Quote from: ChaosMaster130 on January 29, 2020, 01:35:55 AM
Quick bit of info I would add, reloading a saved game semi breaks the Terp script. it won't work while paused anymore. Just a small quirk I've found.
Though this might be known already :-\
Thanks for the info ChaosMaster130, not aware of this.
I might have mixed up some scripts - not sure if this is also the case in the CM series Terp map.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!