You guys really missed a opportunity of a Archivment on "Archon" stage

Started by Brule, December 12, 2020, 12:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brule

I mean, there is a huge hint that it could be a archvment on there "no more then (2) shield can be in concurrent use without the express permission of the local council liason" "FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH REGULTIONS MAY RESULT IN SUSPENSION OF CONCIL MEMBERSHIP"

I mean, there is any more foreshadowing than that? a "Council membership" Archivement here is a must, common guys

i really spend ages with only 2 shields completing the stage with it, to see if there was a archviement, and there was nothing, i am sad =(

Oblivion

Or maybe a complete opposite one where you build until a certain % of the map is covered in shields to spite the council instead.
~Memes have been scientifrically proven to be the very essence of life unto itself~

flamewolf393

Im pretty sure that map would be impossible with only two shields. Even if you ern'd them you wouldnt have enough shielded space to protect all of your infrastructure.

Brule

Quote from: flamewolf393 on January 03, 2021, 07:52:56 PM
Im pretty sure that map would be impossible with only two shields. Even if you ern'd them you wouldnt have enough shielded space to protect all of your infrastructure.

did you missed this? " really, I spent ages with only 2 shields completing the stage with it, to see if there was a archviement, and there was nothing, i am sad =("

It is possible, but it can be time consuming, you need to cover every corner with a gun range, so when the "doplets" of creeper fall, they are imediattly obliterate without chance to destroy anything