Pass the map 5-Let's make a map together REBOOT!!!

Started by pawel345, March 17, 2015, 04:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pawel345

Ok so once upon a time there was a pretty fun forum game called Pass the Map. The idea is to make a map form small fragments where each person creates one fragment. As now there are many new active mapmakers(that was not active when the last such game was made) I think it's time to reboot the idea and try again with the Pass the map 5. The no CRPL rule is there because of the mess CRPL creates when each square has a different CRPL. If you have good CRPL ideas then save them for PTM6 where this rule will not be present.

Here are the rules. The rules are similar for most Pass the map games, only some change because of map specifics.

Rules:
1. You can make changes to the map only if none has LOCKED the topic.
2. To make your tile make a post in this thread saying LOCKED. Then download the map form the latest UNLOCKED post.
3. After editing, FINALIZE your map and make a new post with UNLOCKED in it. Attach the finalized map and screenshot.
4. You may not make another tile unless 3 other people make theirs.
5. The time limit is 6 hours, so that one does not lock the topic if they will not make their part of the map.

Map Specific rules:
1.The map theme is "Asteroid Field".
2. No new CRPL is to be added to the map.

There is a script added to modify the reward for emitters. Use the custom emitters script if you want something else than PZ to be left behind.
mode:
1-PZ
2-Ore Deposit
3-Totem
4,5,6-Resource Pack, Aether,Ore,Energy use the Ramt to set the amount of resource
7,8,9-AoO Freeze,Mass,Convert
10- tech, write the name in the Str field.

Asbestos

UNLOCKED

Lost in Nowhere

Ooo, I'll be participating in this one. Once I actually have time to do so, that is.
Don't die! :)

stdout

stdout

UNLOCKED

warren

UNLOCKED

theo

UNLOCKED

pawel345

UNLOCKED

only 3 squares left :D

Lost in Nowhere

Lost in Nowhere

Unlocked!
Something I noticed: on theo's part of the map, there's a zero-intensity emitter that I'm guessing is supposed to seed digitalis, which it doesn't do.

warren

Anyone notice the rocketship digitalis does not connect to the SE quadrant? It kind of makes me sad a little. I was secretly hoping there would be a ring of digitalis around the whole map.

theo

Quote from: Lost in Nowhere on March 26, 2015, 10:17:46 PM
Unlocked!
Something I noticed: on theo's part of the map, there's a zero-intensity emitter that I'm guessing is supposed to seed digitalis, which it doesn't do.
It doesn't? Sorry, just change it to 1. I can't edit it myself because 3 people have to edit before I edit again. Two have edited, so I will make the last square, I could fix it when I make that square.