Custom Map #10276: No_exit CSM 07. By: No_exit

Started by AutoPost, September 20, 2022, 02:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10276: No_exit CSM 07

Author: No_exit
Size: 99x99

Desc:
Anti Creeper has been loaded into the Spore Buster and ready to strike the Creeper Emitters :). Need help? Help Bar on the left is there to help you out, click the buttons for more info on each topic :). Tiny Creeper: 1 Wall Height = 10 Creeper Hard mode: Don't use upgrader

wolfgoesmoo

I love your new additions to the CSM maps!!

Loren Pechtel

Got it on hard.  Interesting how I got victory with creep left--the spores landed on all the emitters, momentarily flipping them.

No_exit

Quote from: wolfgoesmoo on September 20, 2022, 07:25:48 PMI love your new additions to the CSM maps!!
Glad you like the new Spore Buster animation :).

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on September 21, 2022, 03:52:34 PMGot it on hard.  Interesting how I got victory with creep left--the spores landed on all the emitters, momentarily flipping them.
Gratz on beating it on hard :).

Yeah I kind of realized when I finished the map that it would have been better if the Spores would land their payload in a 3x3 grid instead of being concentrated on just a singe tile, but it wouldn't be easy to achieve this and it could cause balance issues, forcing me to rebalance the map again. Maybe next time :).

No_exit

New video from Dr Gorgée on normal mode (he did use the Upgrader, for Hard Mode you can try to beat the map without using it)