Custom Map #1220: Battle Lance: Resurrection. By: warren

Started by AutoPost, October 03, 2014, 11:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helper

Finally finished it - pretty much a slog all the way through.
Never could tell if the custom piece was functional.
H

stdout

Helper

@stdout -
Thank you for posting that example. As mentioned earlier, the device was never activated.
Not sure why map makers put all the time and effort into this kind of map, but neglect to provide functional instructions.
If more players could figure out how it works, I'm sure both the completion percentage and Rating would improve.
H

stdout

Documentation is good, especially for new stuff like this. At least we have the forums for asking questions. I never would have figured out the polarity without the info in this thread.

warran your radial dial thing is really cool! My only complaint is the same that's been mentioned, and that's the issue of it picking up the item below it. Other than that you've got a winner here. The beam is cool, too. Reminds me of the force beam in CW2.

Asbestos

I've almost got this one done, but I can't get past the slip emitters.

planetfall

Quote from: Asbestos on October 06, 2014, 08:33:21 PM
I've almost got this one done, but I can't get past the slip emitters.

They had me stumped for a while too.
Spoiler
Shoot the singularity weapon at one of the corner emitters, hop over the slips with a relay, and nullify the other corner emitter. That'll make one of the slip emitters go away and simplify things.
[close]
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.