Custom Map #689: Celestial Core. By: Dook

Started by AutoPost, June 22, 2014, 04:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #689: Celestial Core

Author: Dook
Size: 200x110

Desc:
Assault the core only when ready. Script units; Adaptive Emitter, Dormant Emitter, Ramp Emitter. Dormant Emitters will only activate when touched by creep and anti-creep can disable them. The Adaptive Emitter ramps up when units are in proximity (loc. Center). Careful it will go full bore if you place a Nullifier next to it. Ramp Emitters (loc. east & west on map) will increase creep generation over time. Thanks to Molay (Adaptive Emitter), Flabort (Dormant Emitters), and albrittbrat (Ramp Emitters).

Helper

Great fun (and I want to see a final screen shot of that 8 minute time)!
:)
Thanks,
H

Dook

I want to see a screen shot of that 3 min time. Although i have an idea how that was done.
Spoiler
Forge weapon
[close]
As for what i did...
Spoiler
started in lower right > siphon > CNtech > ore siphon > drop CN in top left.
[close]

Alter Old

Good map. Add to my favourites. Thank you.
Spoiler
Forge weapon very long loaded for this map.
[close]
As usual, forgive for my English.

Loren Pechtel

Again, a lone nullifier on a level 10 support can kill it without angering the emitters too much.

speef

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on June 24, 2014, 10:10:47 AM
Again, a lone nullifier on a level 10 support can kill it without angering the emitters too much.

That was a little bit of a bummer.

I also couldn't figure out what the victory conditions were. All structures nullified + all creeper killed didn't do it.

Dook

Quote from: speef on June 25, 2014, 05:23:29 PM
Quote from: Loren Pechtel on June 24, 2014, 10:10:47 AM

That was a little bit of a bummer.

I also couldn't figure out what the victory conditions were. All structures nullified + all creeper killed didn't do it.

Inhibitor in the dead center of the map.

ljw1004

I really enjoyed this map! Short, simple, elegant, and beautiful graphics.