Custom Map #855: The Nezerian Threat. By: TECHNO 1

Started by AutoPost, July 24, 2017, 06:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #855: The Nezerian Threat

Author: TECHNO 1
Size: 275x400

Desc:
The Nezerians have built powerful ships in an effort to take over Sarkinon. For a long time i've been too afraid to put all details into my Nezerian ships, because usually when i try it, it doesn't look accurate. But not this time. When i was trying to make the DN, i decided maybe i should try to put all the decorations on it and everything, and for once, it looks good. The only thing i can't do is the shields, which may be impossible. Anyway, Enjoy this mission showcasing my new Nezerian DN. #NoEmitters

TECHNO 1

Quote from: AutoPost on July 24, 2017, 06:52:34 PM
The only thing i can't do is the shields
If anyone is wondering why i can't do the shields, it's because the Dreadnought in Astroflux has very strong shields (check spoiler for stats)
Spoiler
more than 1,500,000 max shield, and exactly 1,000,000 shield regeneration per second (yes that's a lot)
[close]
Plus i'll have to downgrade the dn to put on the shields, so it's best to leave it as is.
I make CRPL because coding is my newest hobby

Oiskapunk

Are you trying to win a reward for creating the most playable maps in the shortest time? At least, you would deserve it.

(I wonder why this game has such a low response!?)

FOXX

Quote from: Oiskapunk on July 25, 2017, 04:45:06 PMou would deserve it.
(I wonder why this game has such a low response!?)
I have been asking this question myself sometimes. Personally, i love this game [and making Maps] so that is the reason i make Maps for PF.
Also a bit of a Choice because there are a lot of games out and always coming out.
I have choosen PF for spending my time on.
Why this game is not so popular i don't know -> once again, i love it.

Btw -> haven't played Techno1 maps due to work this week. Hope to play some of them soon.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

GoodMorning

I think the original point related to the map rather than to the game as a whole. On that note, refer to yum234.

As with most games, there is an exponential dropoff of sales, and (inferred) interest. So the map rate will logically decrease over time.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Oiskapunk

Anyone knows how many games of each of the creeper world series and PF are sold?

GoodMorning

There's an estimate thread around somewhere, but it's from pre-PF. V has said that Steam agreements prevent him from saying.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Oiskapunk

Quote from: GoodMorning on July 26, 2017, 05:58:30 AM
There's an estimate thread around somewhere

I found it. But its very little information. I might die dumb then.

Enough offtopic :o