Release Date???

Started by Daniel.Drache, August 12, 2012, 03:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lvdata

Quote from: virgilw on May 24, 2013, 10:15:41 AM

That's (an overly romantic version of) software development.  So where is CW3 at this point?  Look west, stand very still first thing in the morning with the sun at your back.  Just on the horizon and barely visible you will see a flag waving atop a main mast.

Is it a white flag of surrender? Or a a developer flying under a false flag of the Jolly Roger?  :)

billybob

Quote from: lvdata on May 27, 2013, 03:05:48 PM
Quote from: virgilw on May 24, 2013, 10:15:41 AM

That's (an overly romantic version of) software development.  So where is CW3 at this point?  Look west, stand very still first thing in the morning with the sun at your back.  Just on the horizon and barely visible you will see a flag waving atop a main mast.

Is it a white flag of surrender? Or a a developer flying under a false flag of the Jolly Roger?  :)

Its the flag of hope and promise. He just used the flag because it's normally one of the first things you see on a ship. More importantly you can tell who's ship it is by the design on it.
Dating is one thing. Being loved is another. Problem is, you can never be sure if you're loved.

Unless it's your Mom...

Anyone wish CW was real?

billybob

Looks like a storm blew in. Literally where I am.
Dating is one thing. Being loved is another. Problem is, you can never be sure if you're loved.

Unless it's your Mom...

Anyone wish CW was real?

Imposter

Can't reply to the sticky, but I wonder if making a joke about the April fool's day product release date would cause someone to be banned.

Kingo

The only thing that is upsetting about the april fool's day blog post was that there is no CPRL :(

billybob

Quote from: Kingo on June 10, 2013, 10:32:31 AM
The only thing that is upsetting about the april fool's day blog post was that there is no CPRL :(

What are you talking about? The CRPL post wasn't the fool's day video? The Blog post was about Creeper World becoming an MMO and he is stopping the development of CW3.

Unless it's your Mom...

Anyone wish CW was real?

Ronini

Quote from: billybob on June 10, 2013, 01:07:38 PM
Quote from: Kingo on June 10, 2013, 10:32:31 AM

What are you talking about? The CRPL post wasn't the fool's day video? The Blog post was about Creeper World becoming an MMO and he is stopping the development of CW3.

MMO? Was it not rather a tabletop game? Either way: No CRPL in there, I'm afraid.

Kingo

I meant that the only unfortunate thing is that there is no CPRL towers and custom maps.
V had me going for a bit of time before I realized that it was april fools day.

billybob

Quote from: Kingo on June 10, 2013, 06:27:00 PM
I meant that the only unfortunate thing is that there is no CPRL towers and custom maps.
V had me going for a bit of time before I realized that it was april fools day.

Am i confused? CRPL is real? it wasn't a joke? if am not understanding you correctly please explain.
http://knucklecracker.com/blog/index.php/2012/12/crpl/

Unless it's your Mom...

Anyone wish CW was real?

Neko187

CRPL is real. the "Video Games Are Dead!" post was a joke.
Everything is too long a list to work with.
No one knows everything about anything.
No one knows something about everything.
Everyone knows something about something.
Anyone could be the world's foremost expert on something.
Anyone who thinks that just because they didn't already know a thing, it must not be true or important, is an idiot.
-OSC

Kingo

:)
You thought CPRL was a joke, with all the posts on it and being mentioned in the blog videos?!
Then again, I wasn't too clear in my post...