Custom Map #652: Pressure Cooker. By: Pusillanimous

Started by AutoPost, February 17, 2017, 09:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #652: Pressure Cooker

Author: Pusillanimous
Size: 32x64

Desc:
Not a typical game. Impossible to lose, but how fast can you win? Nothing but scripting here. Try PRPL, see what you can create.

GoodMorning

Well, there is a little fieldwork and decoration to round out the scripting, but...

Fields are important, but obvious even without the viewer.

I largely made this to remind people that PRPL exists. I know it is a trivial game.

On a side note, I think this map might have the highest particle:cell ratio in the Exchange so far. I doubt that it often approaches parity.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Sorrontis

That was fun! Can't beat your time though. You must have pressed lots of Ns
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

GoodMorning

Glad you liked it.

I just used the lasers. I thought ramming was counterproductive due to the lost firing time, maybe I was wrong. Still, not an N in it.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Sorrontis

Quote from: GoodMorning on February 18, 2017, 02:18:25 AM
Glad you liked it.

I just used the lasers. I thought ramming was counterproductive due to the lost firing time, maybe I was wrong. Still, not an N in it.

Disabling the cannons. That might have worked. And yeah, ramming is counterproductive, might as well restart if you lose the lathe.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."