Thank You Knuckle Cracker

Started by Wheatmidge, February 14, 2012, 12:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheatmidge

I just bought the bundle of both games.
And I would just like whoever made them to know that it was CW: Evermore that inspired my purchase.
Thanks for the great games and keep up the good work.

Chani

Glad you are enjoying the game and welcome to the forums.

Ebon Heart

Quote from: Wheatmidge on February 14, 2012, 12:33:27 PM
I just bought the bundle of both games.
And I would just like whoever made them to know that it was CW: Evermore that inspired my purchase.
Thanks for the great games and keep up the good work.
For the record, Virgil Wall made the games. And welcome to the forums!
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

timedragon

I just joined the forum.  I'll post a THANK YOU in this thread too. 

I bought CW2 a few weeks ago and WOW, it's the best of it's kind, as far as I know.  Are there even any others of this "kind"?  I've played some amazing flash games, but the Creeper World Academy really caught my attention on ArmorGames.com and I had to buy it. 

Cavemaniac

Quote from: timedragon on March 01, 2012, 10:36:24 PM
I bought CW2 a few weeks ago and WOW, it's the best of it's kind, as far as I know.  Are there even any others of this "kind"?  I've played some amazing flash games, but the Creeper World Academy really caught my attention on ArmorGames.com and I had to buy it. 

I came to the CW universe via the flash games too.

As for other games in the ilk of CW2, it is often suggested that CW1 is actually the superior game.

CW2 looks prettier, has more units and enemies to fight, but there's something about it's older brother that just wont quit...

Welcome to the forums!

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

CobraKill

Quote from: timedragon on March 01, 2012, 10:36:24 PM
I just joined the forum.  I'll post a THANK YOU in this thread too. 

I'm glad you enjoy the game. Like Cavemaniac said I think CW1 is better then CW2 just because of the subcells. You should try it.

Welcome to the forums!
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Mr.H

Quote from: Chani on February 14, 2012, 01:55:11 PM
Glad you are enjoying the game and welcome to the forums.
New moderator? What happened to grauniad?
Good evening/morning/night/afternoon
You are now reading my signature...
Stop reading IT!

CobraKill

Chani's always been here. Grunaid is declining due to other things but Chani is still here.
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

pixlepix

First played creepr world training sim. Then I played it again. Then I forgot about it. Then penguin started talking about it, I remembered, and bought it.
I had a dream that I was playing CW2. It was fun. But, I lost :(

Commander Strife

I would like to take this chance to say also how much i appreciate the hardworking at Knunkle Cracker, and to Virgil himsel.
When i found this game, it was literally by accident, an event i no longer remember, but wish i did cause i am extremely hooked on this series.
Before Creeper World, i used to play Civilization 2 Test of Time, when i wanted to waste time and enjoy doing something that took awhile, but was difficult also.
Now Creeper World i play, even when i don't want to waste time, it's a game that i really can't find any bad points to, i can find bad points to Skyrim for luna's sake! literally to any game, excluding the Creeper World series.

I am very thankful to Virgil for creating Creeper World, and all his hard work, and i know i will enjoy CW 3.

In Conlusion, Creeper World is one of the few series i've come across in my 13 years of game experience that are close to perfection, Something that would make it perfect, is the ability to possibly create custom campaigns, or create scenarios like those found in the Story missions, if possible i mean.
We Are Endless...
Light will collapse beside Evil...
With Our Approach...
All Will Fall...

4xC

I owe a lot to KC and the CW series. It created my newfound comfort with online communication and show me that there are still people who can be original and creative to the extreme. It's not like there can ba a max in creativity since it is a term that relates to infinity which is how the human inagination is well-described.

Thanks to KC, I also have more comfort with online purchases. Before I bought CW1 and CW2, I felt little reason to trust online transactions and communications after all that I heard about cpyware, cyberbullies, viruses, fake software protection companies, etc.

It also showed me how to project my own voice online through written words. I have often been told that I sound like a radio talk-show host when I speak naturally, and that I am a highly analytical person, so I decided to expand on feedback from face-to-fae interactions to online responses and nowhere have I felt so warmly and respectfully responded to than here on KC. I owe you big time, Virgil Wall, matermind of series "Creeper World"
C,C,C,C

Mr.H

This should be turned into a 'wall of satsified customers' on the main website :P
Stop reading IT!

4xC

Quote from: Mr.H on September 15, 2012, 08:11:27 AM
This should be turned into a 'wall of satsified customers' on the main website :P

True. The stuff on this forum really looks like the stuff you would expect in on-site reviews.
C,C,C,C

Mr.H

We should create a trailer for CW3 just before release, great way to attract customers, short and epic it should be.
Stop reading IT!

4xC

Quote from: Mr.H on September 21, 2012, 06:07:01 AM
We should create a trailer for CW3 just before release, great way to attract customers, short and epic it should be.

There's pretty much a trailer for all the games in the series, so one for CW3 is to be easily expected.
C,C,C,C