Question about purchase of game

Started by SmileyCoder, January 12, 2012, 03:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmileyCoder

How many of you bought, or would have bought the game regardsless of the code missions and custom missions?

I.e. did you buy the game just for the story missions?
Best of luck with your game,
TheSmileyCoder

TheSmileyCoders YouTube channel feat. tutorials on using Treeviews in Access
I might have promised fool proof, but I never promised user proof.

CrazedSeal

I bought the game because I really enjoyed Creeper World 1: USER SPACE, and Creeper World 2: Academy. But I bought Creeper World 2 only.

Didn't know about the Code missions. And I do enjoy making maps just because of the creativity.
I'm Back!

miquelfire

I didn't even know about the code and custom missions. When I bought the games, I had only played User Space (and I searched out training sim before I had bought it as well)

J

I bought the game in the first week it was available while there were no custom/code missions so yes but I did not buy the game just for the story so it would be yes to the first question and no to the second

Shimizu

I found and played the original creeper world training simulation thingamawhatsit on Kongregate...couple years ago now?
Got addicted enough to it to buy the full version - finding a map editor was a 'bonus'.
When CW2 came out, my husband and I were looking at it and he said something like "Huh, I dunno, its different viewpoint" and I hadn't even looked at the screenshots yet because I was fishing out my credit card....:P   I found custom maps, code maps, and map editor, all after the fact ;P
Meow?