Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9553: Delicate tricks, explained in map

Author: Martin Gronsdal
Size: 70x110

Desc:
remember - totems are powerful and you have singularity

Lappan

So I've cleared out the bottom right island, have PZ Berthas blamming away, but I don't see where I can go from here: nothing in reach of a nullifier, the islands are all covered by no-fly, and there doesn't seem to be anywhere I can fly the CC to for powering a nullifier. What am I missing?

Martin Gronsdal

did you feed the nullifier that is placed down for you in the western part of the map?

you have to do that and survive the digitalis being drained for creeper

then, use a combination of singularity and guppy-grid to pick up the nullifier pickup east

then win the map....

marvinitfox

Quote from: Lappan on July 11, 2021, 06:12:58 PM
So I've cleared out the bottom right island, have PZ Berthas blamming away, but I don't see where I can go from here: nothing in reach of a nullifier, the islands are all covered by no-fly, and there doesn't seem to be anywhere I can fly the CC to for powering a nullifier. What am I missing?

Spoiler

obviously, use singularity as needed to make invasion spots reasonably clear of creep, and Berthas to clean up the creepy piles singularity makes.

Now put a collector on the top PZ of the bottom-right island. This allows bridge to middle-right island.
Once conquered, relocate your collector to middle-right island top PZ. Obviously, you now need to power this island with regular guppies.
Collector gives range to reach top island, win.
[close]