Suggested Achievements

Started by kingarthur, March 08, 2014, 09:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asbestos

No Trace - Win a map without any constructed units left (for example, destroying all of your buildings and sending up your CN just as the winning nullifier goes off)

planetfall

StarSunk - complete Starsync without using cannons or mortars
Defi-ance - complete Defi without using snipers
Mistet By That Much - have a nullifier with at least 50% ammo destroyed by the Magnetar pulling the creeper towards it
Noah's Arc - complete Arca with exactly two of every unit on the map (excluding forge)
If You Build It They Will Come - have a spore tower stalled at 0:00 fire spores due to building a unit
Indecisive - keep the ship moving between planets for at least 20 seconds on the level select screen
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

Tjgalon

500 Mission completed. Platius Achievement

J

My suggestion: rename achievement 98 to Sprayer Master, achievement 79 is already called Sprayer Lover.

knucracker

Quote from: J on March 27, 2014, 02:25:31 PM
My suggestion: rename achievement 98 to Sprayer Master, achievement 79 is already called Sprayer Lover.

Ah ha.... that must have been a typo.
It should be corrected now.

tornado

You were REALLY that stupid:place CN next to inhibitor
Who made this:nullifying the inhibitor straight after landing CN for the first time
Are you Wheatley:non intentionally fail to nullify something 10 times
You are Wheatley:deliberately fail to nullify the inhibitor (insert variable between 20 and 50 edit:on the same map in the same game)

Note:the portal 2 refrences in the title can be changed I just picked them as Wheatley was designed to have bad ideas and nothing else so I thought naming and achievement that would be a bad idea would be funny
Now CEO of Particular Endeavors. http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23752.new#new
We apologize for all inconveniences that we caused.
Quotefirst, you have to imagine a very big box, fitting inside a very samll box.
then, you have to build one

Randomgold

Turtle: Don't move or build any units for X amount of time
Assembly Line: Build a unit immediately after another unit of the same type finishes building.
Air Force: Win a map with the only weapons being bombers, strafers, and nullifiers.
Pony Express: Use one guppy to fuel another guppy.
No Loitering:  Move the same unit every X (5-10 maybe) seconds.
The Paint Hasn't Even Dried (bad name, I know, but it's all I can think of that fits):  Move a unit immediately after it finishes building.
Trench Warfare: Terraform a 1 height area between two 10 height walls. (at least 3x3 for both walls and pit)
Pacifist:  Have at least one weapon active (cannot be disarmed deactivated, or out of ammo), but not firing for X amount of time (X>1 min.)
Useless:  Have a weapon built within 5 mins of the map's start that doesn't fire even once until the map is beaten.

Any of these sound good to you all?

tornado

sounds good to me
impatient:move x units before a collector finishes construction
very impatient:max out build speed from zero before a collector finishes construction
why'd you do that then:destroy the Thor just before it finishes construction
edite:
extremely impatient:complete both impatient awards simultaneously
useless:build the Thor on a pz
simultaneous:destroy all enemy units simultaneously(must be on a non inhibited world must be at least three emitters)
Now CEO of Particular Endeavors. http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23752.new#new
We apologize for all inconveniences that we caused.
Quotefirst, you have to imagine a very big box, fitting inside a very samll box.
then, you have to build one