Started by AutoPost, September 20, 2023, 03:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10878: 238-Purion

Author: Rennervate / AlexX
Size: 255x255

Desc:

Loren Pechtel

Yet another example for wanting a find-enemies function.  Anti-air under the golems were keeping it from ending.

rennervate

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on September 20, 2023, 06:17:20 PMYet another example for wanting a find-enemies function.  Anti-air under the golems were keeping it from ending.

Thanks for playing and for commenting on my map. It's actually intended that you start at exactly one of these golems, use the nullifier at exactly this unit and place a reactor at this point.
You can also discover such points immediately by selecting an air unit in the construction menu and if you want to place it, you will see the areas on the map where this is not possible. Come on Loren, you've already played so many of my maps...

-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

stdout

I never realized you could use the PZ under the pyramid! Learned something new today.

rennervate

You can only do this if the mapmaker does not activate the "take map space" option
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: stdout on September 21, 2023, 09:35:31 AMI never realized you could use the PZ under the pyramid! Learned something new today.
Yeah, it never would have occurred to me to try that.  I would assume the PZ would be unavailable.