community map 2

Started by thepenguin, August 31, 2010, 09:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

added some suvivel pods
moved tarion around a little
moved techs around
the suvivel pods can be reached
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Sqaz

Intensified the emitters inside the volcano, destroyed all techs and gave them as basic technology (I don't understand why you always spread all techs around it doesn't add anything extra to the map) and tested till completion.

GVS

Quote from: Sqaz on September 02, 2010, 04:10:59 PM
Intensified the emitters inside the volcano, destroyed all techs and gave them as basic technology (I don't understand why you always spread all techs around it doesn't add anything extra to the map) and tested till completion.
I don't get it either.
Hey hey hey, if u click on the link below good things will happen for me (and maybe you too but who cares anyway) So click on it!

(^^^) shark

http://www.omgpop.com/?r=zpfy

thepenguin

creativity seems to be running out,

If somebody could do a background for it that would be great.
We have become the creeper...

Sqaz

Ask and thy shall receive, I didn't post a score yet though, so you might want to do that.

A background picture has been uploaded, so no more changing the terrain, except if you'll put in a new better background.

This is what it looks like:

The Creep Destroyer

Well moved the Pods down a bit, up on the ridge I couldn't seem to connect to them before they were destroyed. Also added a Thanks for playing CM2. Sorry no chocolate bars here
Starcraft 2... where the creeper dies to nukes.
I use lightmage to record my scores.

GVS

Quote from: Sqaz on September 04, 2010, 02:57:24 PM
Ask and thy shall receive, I didn't post a score yet though, so you might want to do that.

A background picture has been uploaded, so no more changing the terrain, except if you'll put in a new better background.

This is what it looks like:

That's really awesome. Where do u get those textures?
Hey hey hey, if u click on the link below good things will happen for me (and maybe you too but who cares anyway) So click on it!

(^^^) shark

http://www.omgpop.com/?r=zpfy

Sqaz

I just used google, and then gave each elevation it's own background with GIMP.
Oh and I removed the spores cause I removed the SAM tech accidentely last time.

ontheworld

.... kay i give up what is the opening move? exept for rescuing survival pods then...

Sqaz

I built in order 2 reactors, a reactor and a blaster, a reactor and a blaster, some more reactors than a mortar.

Aurzel

Michionlion

yeah, nice background
i'm going to do sume map editing tomarrow...
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

thepenguin

now we need a score to get this up on the site

title:etna
difficulty:expert only
author:community
description:the volcano was peaceful, but today it is erupting, save the tourists!

SPIFFEN

Has the map been posted yet ?
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

thepenguin

ERROR: You must first submit a score before this map can be uploaded!

not yet, we need a score up for it

this is the version I will upload (it is the last version sqaz posted, so you could also download the one in his post)