Custom Map #10206: One last one - peace and love!. By: Martin Gronsdal

Started by AutoPost, August 15, 2022, 04:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10206: One last one - peace and love!

Author: Martin Gronsdal
Size: 40x40

Desc:
keep this game up, friends! don't delete wrong things, delete right things. Use terps wisely. Don't focus so much on the 10 height terrain south and east. Use your red friend when needed.

rennervate

I'm not really sure if I should take the risk...it's so hard to leave an unsolved puzzle
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Weasee

;D
well, I didn't need my red friend... not even sure how to make friends with him?

hbarudi

Martin Gronsdal

Spoiler
try to delete the reactor on the PZ.... you'll see the problem better then
[close]

rennervate

This map shows how well Martin knows this game and how creatively he can implement his knowledge. I could never have solved this riddle. Respect!
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Martin Gronsdal

there are many players here that know this game a lot better! but thank you for kind words!

wolfgoesmoo

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on August 20, 2022, 03:20:30 PM
Spoiler
try to delete the reactor on the PZ.... you'll see the problem better then
[close]

So:

Spoiler
I can't figure out how to get rid of that transparent wall. I'm guessing the artifact deletes it if you drop it centered on the transparent wall, but I also can't figure out how to reach the artifact. I tried to see if AC will get rid of it by repeatedly dropping and sending my command centers into orbit with full AC, but that wasn't it. Puzzles I can't solve bug me!!
[close]

Martin Gronsdal

Spoiler
remember there is something called "integer overflow". At some point too much AC becomes creeper. Some have claimed it flips from AC to creeper at the depth of 2147. You have to make it become at least 2147 right next to the crystal wall pixel. It's probably possible to do that by orbiting the CN countless times, but you do have singularity and plenty of aether available. Aim singularity right next to the crystall pixel, with singularity set to 25 % and repeat that 5-15 times. By that time, you should be able to place a collector on the PZ, because the crystal will be destroyed by the creeper you "made". Between the singularity, orbit CN's to add more AC to the ground. Maxing out the forge on ore collection and storage is very helpful as well
[close]

wolfgoesmoo

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on August 22, 2022, 02:15:54 PM
Spoiler
remember there is something called "integer overflow". At some point too much AC becomes creeper. Some have claimed it flips from AC to creeper at the depth of 2147. You have to make it become at least 2147 right next to the crystal wall pixel. It's probably possible to do that by orbiting the CN countless times, but you do have singularity and plenty of aether available. Aim singularity right next to the crystall pixel, with singularity set to 25 % and repeat that 5-15 times. By that time, you should be able to place a collector on the PZ, because the crystal will be destroyed by the creeper you "made". Between the singularity, orbit CN's to add more AC to the ground. Maxing out the forge on ore collection and storage is very helpful as well
[close]

Lol, ok, I did not have
Spoiler
integer overflow
[close]
on my list.

Does that mean

Spoiler
that creeper and AC are just a signed integer that only uses the first four digits for depth?
[close]

buttRcaT

Ok, i am REALLY confused...
Do I have to use a bunch of singularities to get the AC from the CNs to turn to creeper, to destroy the wall?
That's going to take a while if that is it...

Martin Gronsdal