Custom Map #10002: Shattered V2. By: Dark6al3a

Started by AutoPost, April 26, 2022, 06:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10002: Shattered V2

Author: Dark6al3a
Size: 256x256

Desc:
Ah, AlexX already occupied #10001 It doesn't matter that much though, It's Just a number Far More Fun than The Other Version Thanks to Grabz for Making the Creeper Bomber Script and Builder17 for Helping me with the AACBs ( Or rain Artifacts ) I'll make a map later that Makes Good use of the AACBs, Because they are pretty Useless at this map, Except the Early ones, Those are Lifesavers V3 Coming soon.... Probably not soon Anyways.....Enjoy! #CRPL #Cbomber

Dark6al3a

Couldn't be 10001 Sadly
At least it was 10002

Also, Make sure to use The AACBs Early, Otherwise C.Bombers will Completely Trash Your Base, PZ beams are also a Necessity Since the Spores and C.Bombers Will Obliterate you
Mainly due to C.Bombers Crash Landing

Anddddd......Good Luck!

Oh, Before I forget, Do you think I should make a PAC map ?
Waiting for Something to Happen ?

Helper

Looking forward to playing this one.
You've found some of the best we have to help you out.

I've never been able to figure out how to play PAC maps very well, but they are hugely popular among lots of players - as is CSM.

Looking forward to whatever you produce and will give it a try.
Thanks,
H

Dark6al3a

Thanks H!
You and D0m0nik are the main motivation for me to make these maps!
But....My Exams are pretty close so...I might stop making maps for a while....
Sorry for that, But anyways, Have Fun with what's already have been made !

D0m0nik

Thank you for the map and kind fo you to consider a couple of dogged old CW soldiers  ;)

Spoiler
I couldn't resist going straight down the left hand side to the inhibitor, sacraficed some of those early PZs for Berthas and nearly got overun by spores and bombers but held on. I took the little island just above the inhibitor and used the PZs for beams.
[close]

The map looks great and I really enjoyed it. Best of luck with those exams, rather you than me!!

Dark6al3a

Thanks!
The main thing which made this V2 is How easy the Original was
Will probably get terrible Rating because the spore and Bomber spam though

Glad that You enjoyed it!