Custom Map #2563: PAC -interference- FIXED. By: Vertu

Started by AutoPost, November 12, 2021, 10:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr$Hyper$

I would be happy if this fighter had ammo but no it kept shooting outlying creep because why not

Vertu

Quote from: Mr$Hyper$ on November 26, 2021, 10:47:06 AM
I would be happy if this fighter had ammo but no it kept shooting outlying creep because why not
I assume you are talking about the R-Fighter which can only be seen by picking the 2nd option. It produces it's own ammo but not faster than it uses, so it's daka efficiency is greatly reduces once it runs dry but it can still keep shooting.
Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.

BrokenLifeCycle

I don't know how you find this level design acceptable. Were you even able to beat this yourself?

I have very few options in placing my units. Considering how HUGE these damn things are, I'm struggling mainly due to uneven terrain. Added that for some reason there's no Crimson, and I'm rather miffed after punching away at that totem-shield chokepoint for an hour now with no progress due to the absolute ANAL amounts of fighters that still shoot my built-up creep even with two lures and the obnoxiously placed long-range units along pathways.

Can't launcher enemies because coordination is impossible when you can't guarantee placement of units at the exact same time reliably. Staches are ineffective because of the aforementioned fighters. Eggs go pop pop and wherever I can place the eggs are too far for it to matter. Did I mention the lack of crimson?

This is hard in all the wrong ways. It's hard because it's railroaded.