two alpha sector maps with no scores

Started by hbarudi, April 19, 2014, 02:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbarudi

alpha - trickydragon - terror: this map in not doable since a single packet into totem nullifies everything
alpha - thepenguin - second trains map: this does not count score, and needs to be fixed
please fix these maps by next update.

teknotiss

Quote from: hbarudi on April 19, 2014, 02:41:32 AM
alpha - trickydragon - terror: this map in not doable since a single packet into totem nullifies everything
alpha - thepenguin - second trains map: this does not count score, and needs to be fixed
please fix these maps by next update.

that seems a bit demanding, perhaps you could try asking nicely?  ::)
and as for when they'll be fixed, you should accept the fact they may never be fixed. then if they are it'll be a nice surpirse! ;)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

hbarudi

Ok, having 2 triangles in the alpha sector out of all maps after we finish them doesn't feel good, I want a complete alpha sector, either remove the maps from the alpha sector or if they can be fixed, fix them in the next year or two.

Quote from: teknotiss on April 20, 2014, 04:42:13 PM
and as for when they'll be fixed, you should accept the fact they may never be fixed. then if they are it'll be a nice surpirse! ;)

Sorry for not asking nicely, I am trying to raise awareness about the maps so that a change can happen since I wish to have a 100% completed alpha sector, so I don't know what to say if please isn't nice enough, but I am nicely asking for that.  :)

teknotiss

Quote from: hbarudi on April 20, 2014, 04:54:36 PM
Ok, having 2 triangles in the alpha sector out of all maps after we finish them doesn't feel good, I want a complete alpha sector, either remove the maps from the alpha sector or if they can be fixed, fix them in the next year or two.

Quote from: teknotiss on April 20, 2014, 04:42:13 PM

Sorry for not asking nicely, I am trying to raise awareness about the maps so that a change can happen since I wish to have a 100% completed alpha sector, so I don't know what to say if please isn't nice enough, but I am nicely asking for that.  :)

ok i get the OCD thing (i like neat bases, the forge and berthas sizes really annoy me, but i have to live with it! ;)), but perhaps a little softer phrasing could help!  :D
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Nephthys

Late to the conversation...

I am playing in teknotiss's sector now. I have finished the first 3 maps & thought they were a lot of fun! I was going to PM teknotiss & say thanks for the fun, but I'll just say it here instead. But it sounds like there's gonna be at least 2 I'll have trouble with. That's okay. There are 3 or 4 maps in Prospector I can't finish & I've been pleasantly surprised that I've been able to do ANY Alpha maps.  :)  I even managed to get the Fine Wine achievement much to my amazement. Which gives me an excuse to say I miss G.  :(

teknotiss

Quote from: Nephthys on June 24, 2014, 07:47:17 PM
Late to the conversation...

I am playing in teknotiss's sector now. I have finished the first 3 maps & thought they were a lot of fun! I was going to PM teknotiss & say thanks for the fun, but I'll just say it here instead. But it sounds like there's gonna be at least 2 I'll have trouble with. That's okay. There are 3 or 4 maps in Prospector I can't finish & I've been pleasantly surprised that I've been able to do ANY Alpha maps.  :)  I even managed to get the Fine Wine achievement much to my amazement. Which gives me an excuse to say I miss G.  :(

just spotted this! cheers for the thanks dude, very nice of you to say so! :D
i also miss G too :(

thepenguin

er.  I thought I fixed that one.  I'll get on it.

I'll have to come up with a submit feature...
We have become the creeper...

Tjgalon

Been finishing up some Alpha I have left to get down to the two left, that atm, can't be finished. It amazing how easy things feel now, since the first time I tried some of them.