Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #890: Flight of the Chicken

Author: Sorrontis
Size: 125x125

Desc:
Fly Chicken, Fly!

Sorrontis

Another minimap! I'll make more, I promise!

Do ... Do you guys like my under 15 minute (my time) maps? My ratings for all my maps are low, so I don't know if they are genuinely unliked or just ragequit scores... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

ChaosMaster130

Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

reddwarf12

I have to admit I was getting a bit frustrated starting out ... in general, I'm not a big fan of games that require one specific combination of things to do. I tried various things until i found it (which is then really satisfying, of course). But I did enjoy the map. I appreciate you guys who put time and creativity into making them.

Sorrontis

QuoteI'm not a big fan of games that require one specific combination of things to do

Totally agree with you there. I don't remember this one being a puzzle map, but I made it a long time ago.

reddwarf12

Well, maybe it didn't necessarily have to be one specific thing - I found something that worked, at least. Maybe it's just better to say, you're hard pressed coming out of the starting gate, and you have to figure out some way to get a foothold. Satisfying map - I enjoyed it.