Main Menu

License question

Started by psyde, May 31, 2011, 05:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psyde

I was just wondering if it is ok to install CW2 on multiple computers or if there is some sort of limited installs/activations, since I'm currently using a laptop but will start using my desktop computer soon again (have been moving house and not had space for my desktop).

thepenguin

Quote from: psyde on May 31, 2011, 05:25:02 AM
I was just wondering if it is ok to install CW2 on multiple computers or if there is some sort of limited installs/activations, since I'm currently using a laptop but will start using my desktop computer soon again (have been moving house and not had space for my desktop).

virgil is using the same policy as CW1, I beleive
We have become the creeper...

psyde

Well, it's been quite a while since I checked that policy and I'm having some trouble finding it (google didn't help me, might have searched for the wrong thing).
So could someone just inform me if it would be ok to install it on 2-3 computers?

thepenguin

Quote from: psyde on May 31, 2011, 07:20:07 AM
Well, it's been quite a while since I checked that policy and I'm having some trouble finding it (google didn't help me, might have searched for the wrong thing).
So could someone just inform me if it would be ok to install it on 2-3 computers?

as long as it is for your own use, I beleive virgil has no problem (soembody double-check me, though)
We have become the creeper...

Grauniad

You may install Creeper World for personal use on as many machines as you wish.

That means you and as many people (family of course, not room mates) living in the same household may play it from one or more computers in that household. Laptops included, so it's OK if you play it at Starbucks too.

A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

psyde

Great, then I'll go buy CW2 now.