Custom Map #6640: Lost Paradise. By: VoodooFan

Started by AutoPost, October 12, 2018, 07:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6640: Lost Paradise

Author: VoodooFan
Size: 256x256

Desc:
(Difficulty: Hard) In our previous battle, we lost 2 of our command nodes. We've found them, crashed on an unknown planet. First scans show a huge facility, but something is strange here. Many new and old artifacts have been detected. It is almost too good to be true.

VoodooFan

This is my map.
This is my first post.

Why has my map no picture uploaded?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Why the &*^#$ do I have to do answer 8 questions for 2 verifications (and maybe 4 more questions for my next post) to only post one time.

Those pictures are very bad, can't really see what there is and what the &*^#$k is this &*^#$ question with particle retarded &*^#$. Where shall I know what particle is missing.

I had to do the verification 5 times. That's answering 20 stupid questions! For making one post to my own map!

Very bad forum setting!

PS. We don't do swearing on these forums. - K75

GoodMorning

It is, as you say, very strange that the map-image upload has failed.

If you don't mind, we tend not to swear here, especially not in the map discussions.

As to the forum - verification only happens once, so for many of us it's a forgotten thing. But spambots do get through from time to time even with this filter. Feel free to suggest some better questions. But the thread for this map is not the place for such a discussion.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

D0m0nik

VoodooFan

Ya, sorry bro. I was a little bit upset last time. Thanks for your reply. The image seems now to be work.

Greetings