Custom Map #9459: CSM-228. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, April 24, 2021, 03:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9459: CSM-228

Author: yum234
Size: 99x99

Desc:
So Wonderful CW3 World! :) My dream: Game in which the Creeper can be liquid, gaseous (for example, in the form of clouds that rains - implemented by Master Kajacx) and solid, for example, in the form of Icebergs in the sea of Creeper. It would also be nice to use the influence of pressure and temperature on the behavior of the Creeper. Or, for example, a Creeper falling from the mountains can generate energy through hydroelectric power station units... Thanks and Good lu to ALL!

TrickyPlayer

Description has an interesting idea, I might actually do something with that, to be exact I might do something with a global "temperature" variable that goes up when a certain custom building is built that's really good. The higher the temperature, the more creeper is created by creeper "glaciers" and the faster creeper will flow. Eventually it will start raining starting from a certain temperature. We can do this without lag but it's not gonna be perfect.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

marvinitfox

This was a wonderful map

Not too hard, but with layers of complexity that keep the player engaged all the way through, even to the very last one needed to plan the best route.

Thank you very much for the effort to create so much fun for us!

Altren

Great map, I always check out for a new CSM maps on a regular basis, a that's what makes me keep playing CW.
So,
W H

Y ?

Shatterstep

ofirba

YUM your maps are amazing CSM are best types of maps and yours are masterpieces.
excellent map with nice balancing all the way to the late game.
hope you keep making more maps. i play each and every one of your CSM maps

hawgwash

Quote from: ofirba on April 26, 2021, 04:58:12 AM
YUM your maps are amazing CSM are best types of maps and yours are masterpieces.
excellent map with nice balancing all the way to the late game.
hope you keep making more maps. i play each and every one of your CSM maps
I agree completely Yum.  I hope the letters in the corners don't mean you won't be making more.
:'(

Johnny Haywire

Yum, you keep coming up with fantastic ideas and your maps are one of the main reasons why I still play this. Plus, these are the perfect maps to play while I'm on the phone talking with people. That too.   8)

My biggest regret with these maps is that the maximum we can rate them is "10". That scale is just too low for your maps, my friend.  ;)

Thanks for the map!  ;D ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Fresh video of this game from Master DarkRubberNeck:

Let us subscribe to channel of Master Dark in YouTube!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

CharlieMartini

The directions say to place the Emitter Power Multiplier chip on Yellow Regallion's Factory, but when I click on Multiplier, the dot that allows me to place it somewhere acceptable doesn't turn green to indicate i've found an acceptable location. Please could you share how it's utilized? I've attached two images so you'll know what I'm referring to. Thank you.

yum-forum

Ring Yellow Unit is not Regallion's Factory/ This is Yellow color Stargate.
You need to put chip on Factory (as on my attached picture).

Good lu!
last

Ensiege

Took a while to figure this one out.  One of your better maps, Yum, and that is saying something.

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last