Custom Map #7279: SM-03 Limits. By: Taishan

Started by AutoPost, April 11, 2019, 12:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7279: SM-03 Limits

Author: Taishan
Size: 144x144

Desc:
The third map in the SM-series. CSM mode with Upgraders. On this map you are limited to only 5 reactors. Terrain height 1=100. Clarification on the bomb is in the forum. Credit to Regallion for updating the Upgraders. Performance is better and now it is easy to see how many levels an emitter has been upgraded and what the maximum is.

Taishan

Clarification on the upgrader bomb here due to lack of space in the map description..

Place the upgrader bomb chip in a bomb factory and connect the factory to the network with a relay. The bomb will be built with energy and this particular bomb will upgrade the target friendly emitter by 5 levels.

Altren

Finished it without using anything other than blockers and connector rings. It seems that the map was balanced for the non-upgraded emitters. Liked playing it this mode.

Taishan

I ended up making a video for this map aswell.

And yep Altren, my intention with the upgraders is to make things easier over time. It is not meant here to be the main way to progress even though a mapmaper easily can make it so (and yes you can complete the map without upgrading a single emitter)

yum-forum

The best CORKY map I have played ever!
Thanks for excellent work for You and Regallion!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Taishan

Thank you Yum! I'm happy with how it turned out.

traisjames

yum-forum

Quote from: traisjames on May 05, 2021, 04:10:07 PM
What does the defuser do?

defuser chip for Yellow Regallion;s Factory can produce Defucer Bomb which can destroy Blue Emitter without releasing huge amount of creeper on death.

Good lu!
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last