Recent Posts

The solution for most problems is H₂SO₄

Try it. You'll like it.  ;)
Saw the low rating on this map and got excited, thinking maybe it was a very difficult map.

It's a decent challenge, but not really that difficult. I'm sure there are lots of different approaches but I decided to take out the two spore towers first before building my main base. I think it's possible to defend those two PZ's if you feel like micro'ing it, but I just wanted to kill them so I wouldn't need to micro.

Really not sure why it's rated so low. Sure, it doesn't have ore and it only has one totem but the max creeper output is what, 20? So I dunno.

I'd say this is definitely better than the average map, so ignore the low ratings & give this one a shot.

Thanks for the map!  ;D
Great mother of GOD that was intense!
Amazing, and THANK YOU!

(click to show/hide)
Farsite Colonies / Custom Map #1518: Stupidity VII. By: Toidi_Na
« Last post by AutoPost on May 10, 2021, 08:19:22 pm »
This topic is for discussion of map #1518: Stupidity VII

Author: Toidi_Na
Size: 100x50
if you want, I can give away the solution.
Farsite Colonies / Re: Custom Map #1489: Temple Trio. By: UberWaffe
« Last post by Mr$Hyper$ on May 10, 2021, 06:02:37 pm »
Habitations are cool but I still get rushed hard by these mega waves of creep despite my 15 mortars online
Farsite Colonies / Custom Map #1517: Passage. By: TempestTournament
« Last post by AutoPost on May 10, 2021, 03:26:19 pm »
This topic is for discussion of map #1517: Passage

Author: TempestTournament
Size: 128x80
Farsite Colonies / Re: Custom Map #1503: FPS: Streets of Rage. By: Heritor
« Last post by OmegaJasam on May 10, 2021, 12:25:51 pm »
Between stuns that teleport you, the upgrade system's choices actualy making it really hard to work out what's even useful for the map and the health objective just being /annoying/.. I'm not actually having fun with this one, despite a bunch of cool looking stuff on the map.

Honestly, if ya health drops that fast when you get in range of the bubble throwers, might as well make the objective 0% or remove it.

Also, it took multiple map resets just to find the path out of town you're recommend to take, because if you don't go stright there, it's already flooded.
Farsite Colonies / Custom Map #1516: Immense Management. By: datlad11
« Last post by AutoPost on May 10, 2021, 11:45:50 am »
This topic is for discussion of map #1516: Immense Management

Author: datlad11
Size: 192x120
Great first map! Thanks for posting.