Started by AutoPost, January 15, 2021, 05:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #531: at the end creeper win round 2

Author: GuardianDragonlord
Size: 320x200

CyberDyneSystems

Wow.
So I had never "lost" a hold base before, and did not realize that when it lets you keep playing, it's for nothing. I was working under the impression that since I was still playing, it would let me take it back. So that was a long waste of time, lesson learned.

3 days later I came back with a new strategy that worked out. One thing, since there are so few maps out there that include the airship, it is right here that we are learning how to use them and what they are capable of.

Not a spoiler, but a hint; A fully armed and loaded Airship can operate without being connected for a long time. Disarm the guns and it will save that ammo.

thanks for another awesome map!

GuardianDragonlord

Quote from: CyberDyneSystems on January 22, 2021, 10:04:52 AM
Wow.
So I had never "lost" a hold base before, and did not realize that when it lets you keep playing, it's for nothing. I was working under the impression that since I was still playing, it would let me take it back. So that was a long waste of time, lesson learned.

3 days later I came back with a new strategy that worked out. One thing, since there are so few maps out there that include the airship, it is right here that we are learning how to use them and what they are capable of.

Not a spoiler, but a hint; A fully armed and loaded Airship can operate without being connected for a long time. Disarm the guns and it will save that ammo.

thanks for another awesome map!

under estimating your enemy is sometimes a lot more easier said and done. sometimes taking a step back and understanding how your enemy is are doing. it does help if you have played the campaign and actually understand a lot of these mechanics that I'm basically. I'm hoping that this campaign will entertain a lot of people for a long time and they all enjoy it.