Main Menu

Donation Rules

Started by blac0177, October 31, 2015, 12:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blac0177

I tried searching these forums (I might stink at search terms) but didn't really find much on a general statement regarding donations.  I've been playing Creeper World since the 1st version and is something that has always kept my interest throughout these last 5 or so years.  If I want to contribute to the cause and show appreciation beyond purchasing the game, is there an outlet for that?

J

There's no donation button that I know of. The best support would be to buy the game for a friend.

knucracker

I don't have any kind of donation system setup.  I supposed I could setup a 'donation product' on fastspring with pay what you want pricing.  They support all of that....
But none of that is setup currently.

If you want to show support, you've done it already :) Folks can also email me, pm me, etc.  I get mostly "my computer broke and now the game won't run email" but every now and then I get an email from someone who just wants to say thanks for making the game.

For anyone who does want to contribute money, buying another copy of the game is the only way currently.  After Particle Fleet launches (and some other things) I'll probably setup a 'donation' product that will allow as little as $1 to be donated.

ShadowDragon7015

I remember awhile back there were t-shirts for sale. But when you try to go to that link now it spams you with ads and doesn't show any t-shirts.
Hiding the golden creeper for years to come.

knucracker

Yeah, the shirts are no longer available.  I didn't really get anything from that anyway.  It was a different vendor who offered the shirts and I saw no harm in letting him sell them.

Sorrontis

well then, thanks for making the game Virgil! also, thanks for making a easy map making setup so I can torture other players!
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."