Bacura posts 600th (!) CW1 custom map THANK YOU BACURA!

Started by Anonymeus, January 04, 2014, 11:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymeus

Hello KnuckleCracker people,

This is just to give a big shout out and a very big THANK YOU to Bacura (http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=bacura) - who today posted his 600th CW1 custom map!

All of Bacura's maps are worth playing, almost all of them are fun, many of them are quite brilliant and a remarkable number are sheer creeper genius.

600 maps is a tremendous achievement (and well above any other mapmaker's total). 600 maps at this level of quality is absolutely phenomenal! (and they keep getting better).

There are a number of great classic CW1 custom mapmakers, but besides VirgilW, I cannot think of anybody else in the Knucklecracker community who is responsible for giving me - literally - hundreds of hours of quality Creeper World gameplay.

If you are a newcomer here, only familiar with CW2 or 3, I urge you to give CW1 a go and take a look at Bacura's custom maps (though you may find many require fairly advanced skill levels - but know that the skills you will learn will also help you in CW3). You will have fun.

If you are a seasoned CW1 player, I invite you to join me in thanking Bacura for his generosity and congratulating him on this achievement.

Thank you Bacura. Please don't stop making CW1 maps. Ever.

A.

knucracker

This is very cool...
I've tweeted and FB'd this topic so others in the gaming community who don't frequent the forums will see it.

sepahewe

Thank you Baccura, I have enjoyed many of your maps, some of them a bit extreme and some of them relaying on knowing weird "bugs" but all enjoyable.

I would also like to mention yum123, not near the quantity of maps but close on the quality. Well worth digging through the archives to play his maps...

//Cheers

Fisherck

That is quite a feat, congratulations :) This reminds of an old map maker, SPIFFEN, who hasn't been around for a long while, but was also talented at creating copious amounts of maps. Gosh, that makes me feel old on these forums... ;)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Miksu

Oh I really love Bacura's maps, also SPIFFEN is awesome. Keep it up Bacura. I really need to get back to CW1 again. :P