Main Menu

Ranks

Started by Chawe800, October 28, 2012, 02:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlazeBlack2000

I didn't know there was someone else o.o *scratches head*

And what? Just going with what there is, that I know of, that is used on the board. As for military ranks, bah, not my kind of expertise.
"Hey, is there a alternate universe outside this window?"; "Wait. What? Why?"; "Because I see another me staring back at me, same room and everything. It's like...staring into a Mirror Universe!!"; "What?" ... "Dude...that's not a window."; "Then is it some sort of portal to an alternate reality?"; "No." ; "Then what?"; "It's a dam mirror, you moron."; "Oh.... Oh look, I got a goatee."; *Face palms*

lurkily

Agreed there.  Concern over stars is usually a concern about status, or the status people perceive.  But by the time you put some serious insignia on your lapels, anybody who matters has already started making up their mind about you by the content of your post, not the number of stars you wear.

BlazeBlack2000

Ahh, that's what Grauniad meant. Was confused there a bit, but I see and I understand. I know some people who post a lot but act in a way that just makes people believe they didn't quite earn that 'status' they got there, despite the # of posts they did to obtain it. *shrugs*

Anyways, someone let me know if those creeper work out, and I can think of something for Chani, then umm...well who ever I have to email the files to, just PM me.
"Hey, is there a alternate universe outside this window?"; "Wait. What? Why?"; "Because I see another me staring back at me, same room and everything. It's like...staring into a Mirror Universe!!"; "What?" ... "Dude...that's not a window."; "Then is it some sort of portal to an alternate reality?"; "No." ; "Then what?"; "It's a dam mirror, you moron."; "Oh.... Oh look, I got a goatee."; *Face palms*

lurkily

Yeah, exactly - I always tend to chuckle to myself when people make an effort to boost their post count - real status is shared between peers within the community, and comes from selflessness, not selfishness.

I know for a fact my tendency to talk(post) too much can be counterproductive, in some cases.

TrickyDragon

sometimes less is more <3
i do think the emitter-star thing matches the forums though.....
This is Life,  Life happens.

ShadowDragon7015

Emitters stars look cool. Kind of random but can Blaze Black please make CW2 customtiles with those pictures in them please?
Hiding the golden creeper for years to come.