Custom Map #9988: Split Valley V2. By: Dark6al3a

Started by AutoPost, April 20, 2022, 06:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark6al3a

Is there Anything to be Improved in this one ?
I'm making a V3 Right now
So...Feedback will be good now
Waiting for Something to Happen ?

Helper

Looks to be as if you caught all the bases.
Over 100 downloads, almost 40% of whom posted a score.
Range of scores showed you kept a lot of players interested all the way through.
I saw a lot of names that aren't familiar to me, so it looks as though you grabbed the attention of some new players.

Well done.

I think many of the most successful map makers have kind of an identity/typical game template. If you don't stray too far from your typical setups, players know what to expect and will actively look for your maps.

Good Luck,
H

Dark6al3a

D0m0nik

Primarily aim to please yourself with the maps and don't get caught up with chasing ratings.

rennervate

Quote from: D0m0nik on April 23, 2022, 02:50:32 AM
Primarily aim to please yourself with the maps and don't get caught up with chasing ratings.

what he said  :D
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Helper

Quote from: D0m0nik on April 23, 2022, 02:50:32 AM

Dark6al3a

Do you Think I should make V2s for the Shattered maps, Or make a completely new map ?
Both are as Equal in terms of fun, So...I think You guys should choose

D0m0nik

It is worth making a V2 as a lot of the hard work is done. I would use the template but look at making the game play different so people can enjoy them again in a different way.

Helper

It could be as simple as changing your dimension configuration (Tall instead of Wide), attacking in a different direction, 4 Sprayers at the start - with no replacements, etc.
When tek wakes up he may have some ideas too.
H