Custom Map #8906: CIV264W6. By: TrickyCorp

Started by AutoPost, September 26, 2020, 09:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8906: CIV264W6

Author: TrickyCorp
Size: 99x99

Desc:
This level often gives you choices, and most of them are correct. The central tower can exponentially grow nearby creeper, but only if you upgrade it's stats to something meaningful. The tower also works on anticreeper. Good luck and Have fun!

TrickyPlayer

Oops, I made the terrain amplificator do it's thing step-by-step, but now I forgot to do the same for the script this entire level is about. Next time I'll change it. By the way, we are getting close to the end of this series. Don't worry, that doesn't mean this level style will never be used again. It just means the story comes to an end.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P

Helper

This is a fun play.
I made a bone-headed decision that cost me a lot of time and am going to start over.
My bad, not yours.
Good stuff!
H

TrickyPlayer

Have you noticed how the creeper multiplication tower caps at -2000 or 2000? I'm going to have to change that for balancing purposes.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P