My Campaign

Started by thomaswarner, December 31, 2009, 01:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaswarner

Well, I'm new to creeper world and I made a map, and I'm hoping to make another map to go along with the story. I don't have the full version yet, so I can't test my levels. I just want to know if anyone likes it and if the difficulty is right.

M1: Creeper World Peace

djcian

well lets hope something is not wrong with it.  you really should have the full version before making maps.  why don't you have the full version?
grant me the serenity to accept the things i can not change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference

thomaswarner

I didn't buy it yet, and I just wanted to make a map. I guess I don't know.

But you could give me a free (full) version ;)

Kamron3

How about no? :)

Good luck w/ your maps :)

_k

Aurzel

nothing that says you have to have the full version to make maps, hope you do get it though it is a great game

Mrmcdeath

Dude... who couldn't spend 10 dollars? Its a fun game and high in replay value... my suggestion is to get it asap...
Life Lesson #1
When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
Life Lesson #2
Unless life also gives you sugar and a cup, your lemonades gonna suck.

thomaswarner

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeealy want to, but I... I guess I don't know.

If anyone likes it I'll make a second one when I buy the game. Notice I said WHEN not IF.

knucracker

Hmmm..
I really don't like posting maps where the author didn't actually play it.  They never play exactly like you think they will.  I just looked at your map and you have rated it medium.... But it won't play like you think it will.  You've removed the relay and the blaster techs so the only thing you can assault the lower plain with is mortars and the one drone you provide.  The lower plain is also constructed in a way that you can't build anything there and have it be attached to your main base (if you had relays this would be possible).  The lip you have put around the plain is too big to bridge with collectors.

The only way to even win this map seems to be with a Berlin airlift strategy.... which is really difficult to pull off... especially given that there are no blasters on the map.

It would be much better if you could play this map so you could tweak it to make it the way you probably imagine it.

thomaswarner

Since I will buy the game soon, I guess you can wait untill then when I can tweak it. Thanks!