Custom Map #335: Unexpected Brawl. By: Untitled Sentient-Crocodiles

Started by AutoPost, November 15, 2016, 06:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #335: Unexpected Brawl

Author: Untitled Sentient-Crocodiles
Size: 500x500

Desc:
While traveling to who knows where, CEO Ticon jump out of warp. With few licenses and an angry Varro approaching, will Ticon survive to eat some more pizza rolls? [I might make another if this is liked or something]

Doug

Looked like a fun mission but sadly I cant play it.. too much lag :(

Johnny Haywire

Dude, I really liked this map! So funny too - thanks for adding a good bit of humor!

Sorry you haven't gotten more feedback on this map... I got a late start in this game so I'm just now playing maps that have been out for like half a year. Oh well. Hope you're still around!

Thanks for the map!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

GoodMorning

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on June 14, 2017, 12:53:49 PM
[...] maps that have been out for like half a year. [...]

(Blinks slowly) ... Has it been that long?

I recall this one - good concepts, but lagged by size and particle count. Smaller, fewer, tougher is my advice.

I don't know why I didn't mention this when I played it - but I hope you return to it.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Johnny Haywire

Quote« on: November 15, 2016, 06:15:08 pm »

Yeah, I really resisted switching to PF from CW3. I'm a one-game-at-a-time kinda guy and it was getting mixed reviews. Not sure why, b/c it's really a cool game.

Speaking of "has it been that long" I just realized this computer is almost 9 years old! That's insane. Maybe that's why maps like this one are lagging at 4x speed.

Is that a good enough reason to buy a new computer?  :o
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?