Custom Map #1461: E CM Map 8 ECM Spinner. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, November 29, 2019, 05:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1461: E CM Map 8 ECM Spinner

Author: FOXX
Size: 426x164

Desc:
Enemy Custom Module Map 8 Ends with a Big Enemy Spinner Ship #ParticlesoverMiredLand #EmergentUp #EditStruc #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman

CyberDyneSystems

Thank you for still making PF maps!
I truly love this game, and the creativity that goes into making the maps. The "Good Morning" mode maps for example make PF an entirely different game.

I had my doubts about PF when I first played it, having come from all versions of CW,. it seemed slow and cumbersome, but as the Map Designers evolved, it became IMHO the best of the bunch. And truly the entire amazing transformation came with the customization you map makers created. (And of course the tools that Virgil gave us!)

Sadly, interest seems to have faded, every time I check the Exchange, there are fewer and fewer uploads. I keep running back to Knucklecracker thinking "CW4 must be out, since no one is working on PF".. but still no CW4.
Maybe you are all working on it behind the scenes? If only PF had some additional form of never ending gameplay, that did not require the hard work of the map makers.. alas. I am sad to see it in it's decline.

Thanks Foxx for still making such great maps!
Live long and Prosper.

FOXX

Quote from: CyberDyneSystems on December 07, 2019, 02:10:04 PM
Thank you for still making PF maps!
I truly love this game, and the creativity that goes into making the maps. The "Good Morning" mode maps for example make PF an entirely different game.
Welcome CyberDyneSystems, i still love the editor of PF. I think that Particle Fleet is a way underrated game. I agree on the GMM Mode.

QuoteI had my doubts about PF when I first played it, having come from all versions of CW,. it seemed slow and cumbersome, but as the Map Designers evolved, it became IMHO the best of the bunch. And truly the entire amazing transformation came with the customization you map makers created. (And of course the tools that Virgil gave us!)
I agree again. (for me game and editor) Virgil did great on this game. And i have to include the community of KnuckleCracker who welcomed me and is a great community. Together we mave created some nice PF Scripts / Maps / Systems and i am not done making maps but lately not so much free time.

QuoteSadly, interest seems to have faded, every time I check the Exchange, there are fewer and fewer uploads. I keep running back to Knucklecracker thinking "CW4 must be out, since no one is working on PF".. but still no CW4.
Maybe you are all working on it behind the scenes? If only PF had some additional form of never ending gameplay, that did not require the hard work of the map makers.. alas. I am sad to see it in it's decline.
Bummer indeed, i am still hoping for more pf maps.
And funny you mention behind the scenes. Kajacx and myself are busy with a themed map. Won't spoil.

QuoteThanks Foxx for still making such great maps!
Live long and Prosper.
Thanks CyberDyneSystems for the nice words and live long and prosper ;)
Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS