My honest take, regarding Creeper World 3, and a suggestion

Started by sabinou, October 17, 2013, 04:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allu

It didn't occur to me either before I saw it from the forums. Perhaps alpha sector should start from a view where you can see all the different sectors.

Clean0nion

Quote from: allu on November 22, 2013, 12:23:22 PM
It didn't occur to me either before I saw it from the forums. Perhaps alpha sector should start from a view where you can see all the different sectors.
YES please.

burguertime

Quote from: thejoe66 on November 19, 2013, 11:28:01 PM
Hold it you might invest in a story pack I would love to see that. Also loved that you used the word expansion instead of DLC. You diverse a cookie

Expansion / DLC does not necessarily means one will be free and the other paid. There are paid expansions (world of warcraft - Burning Crusade, Wrath of Lich King, Cataclysm, ad nauseum were expansions) while there are free DLC.

I really believe that if KC is going to invest time and effort into something, he might (justly) want to get paid for it.
Don't make a slog just because. Be like Master Mapmaker SPIFFEN:
Quote from: themaskedcrusader on October 05, 2010, 05:09:33 PM
(...)Difficulty is subjective. (...)
SPIFFEN chooses to rate each map as trivial because they believe that the difficulty of the map depends on the capability of the player.
BAD RATING: MEASUREMENT OF MAP HARDNESS.
Quote from: DumbCreeperGamer"Ugh, me no finish map, map too hard, ME RATE ONE.
oOga OoGa to you too.

Clean0nion

Quote from: burguertime on November 22, 2013, 03:24:45 PM
Quote from: thejoe66 on November 19, 2013, 11:28:01 PM
Hold it you might invest in a story pack I would love to see that. Also loved that you used the word expansion instead of DLC. You diverse a cookie

Expansion / DLC does not necessarily means one will be free and the other paid. There are paid expansions (world of warcraft - Burning Crusade, Wrath of Lich King, Cataclysm, ad nauseum were expansions) while there are free DLC.

I really believe that if KC is going to invest time and effort into something, he might (justly) want to get paid for it.
And there are others who might (slightly less justly) not want to pay for it.

RockyRaccoon

Quote from: sabinou on October 18, 2013, 03:25:29 AM
Besides, as I grow competitive over the years, I'd dream of seeing a "global ranking" feature, telling us, after a username search, our stats in each of the maps we submitted our score : time, score, and what is our ranking in each of the maps. I could even fancy an "alert by email" feature if someone steals our #1 spot, if we fall below positions 10, 20, 50... That would make the game even MOAR addictive, and would open even worst (worst as : more customers, less social life for them, lol) perspectives for the distant future in which there will be, hopefully, a Creeper World 4, the customer base would remain more loyal, wouldn't have forgotten the game ;)

I would absolutely love for this to be a reality! This is pretty much what motivates me to play, trying to get a top 10 time.