CW2 Videos

Started by knucracker, June 08, 2011, 11:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucracker

I have posted a total of two 'official' CW2 videos.  I just added the second gameplay footage.  Both of these are featured on the home page for CW2 and I wanted to take a few days to point them out via a sticky post.  Visit them at youtube and thumbs up them, share them on facebook, tweet them... all of that stuff.  It all helps spread word of the game and bring new folks into the community.

Here are the two vids.

The trailer you have all seen:

The new gameplay vid:

CobraKill

Nice I like the new aditions I saw, as in the vacuum and the gravity/build direction indicator. Was the new maps i saw code maps or editor or something entirely different. Cause I really like the last lvl.
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

knucracker

That last section is from a half made level I put together to have a dramatic ending.  I'll release the level when I publish the map editor... but someone could put that kind of thing together themselves in about 5 minutes with the editor.

CobraKill

Cool... So when's the editor ? ;) is it in beta yet I can't wit. Also is the next update soon?
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Ranakastrasz

That last level, I was like, Hmm, whoever the command was there is probably wishing that he had learned to count zeroes properly, because it was about 100 times as much creeper as he expected, XD. Same thing happened to be first time I played Cubic...

thepenguin

Quote from: The Commander on June 08, 2011, 08:51:08 PM
Cool... So when's the editor ? ;) is it in beta yet I can't wit. Also is the next update soon?

not in beta yet
We have become the creeper...

Ebon Heart

target priority... YES! I remember suggesting it somewhere, but everyone said it wouldn't have much use.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

ontheworld

Quote from: Ebon_Heart on June 09, 2011, 10:08:04 AM
target priority... YES! I remember suggesting it somewhere, but everyone said it wouldn't have much use.

There were more people suggesting it

Ebon Heart

I figured as much, it's a good idea. It really is. I'm just happy we'll have it now.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!