Main Menu

more resorces

Started by xing, January 31, 2010, 11:21:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xing

I'm probably alone here but only requiring energy to build all the bases is a little too easy, perhaps introducing money and factory's to make money in later levels ?

Drones are also too powerful if you build a whole squad of them .. a limit of the amount you can build should be considered

Karsten75

Quote from: xing on January 31, 2010, 11:21:38 AM
I'm probably alone here but only requiring energy to build all the bases is a little too easy, perhaps introducing money and factory's to make money in later levels ?

Drones are also too powerful if you build a whole squad of them .. a limit of the amount you can build should be considered

Think of it this way. Packets=money, collectors = factory's[sic]. Your wish has been granted.

xing

let me explain a bit better ...

everything you build still needs energy .. that bit is fine ... but it should ALSO cost money .. then you could have maps with limited cash flow to make the player think a bit more rather than spamming blasters ..

to limit the production capability's without limiting the energy your using to fire ..

xing

Thinking on this a bit more and the simplest way of satisfying me on these conditions is having a limit count per tec that the map builder can set and maybe allow artefacts to increase the map max for tec's by a set amount

that way map makers could put a bit more strategy into what you put where

TheBuilder

the reason there is no money system in the first place is because Odin city is only like 50,000 people, no one in theres is trying to make a profit, or obtain wealth for that matter since everyone in it is tryin to keep it running, staying alive takes priority over making money.
Not even death can stop the truly determined.

I told them, "I want to add to the world."
They said, "Then learn how to use the editor."
I asked, "What is the editor?"
They said, "Life."

Aurzel

well said builder, not only that but 'fleets of drones' isnt a win since you need a lot of energy to build and keep them fuelled