Pass the map 6-Let's make a map together

Started by pawel345, April 06, 2015, 06:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stdout

Ugh, I'm so sorry. :( Feel free to ignore my most recent addition, then, and revert back to the map posted before mine and continue on. If nobody adds a new square I'll go back and add my square back into the most recently uploaded one (the one before I made any changes.)

Sorry again.

stdout

UNLOCKED

I got the walls all back to the way they were supposed to be. We can now hopefully continue our fun passing of the map.

theo

Quote from: stdout on April 07, 2015, 09:37:45 PM

UNLOCKED

I got the walls all back to the way they were supposed to be. We can now hopefully continue our fun passing of the map.
Yeah, they're back, but why would you test flip emmiters on my square?
Wait, is there a flip emmiter in that map? Shouldn't flip emmiters have different colours, like light blue or gray?

theo

After unpausing the map you should reload it. In the no-walls map I seen the terp effect from my portal emmiter. That emmiter wasn't supposed to be visible until unpausing.

J

stdout

J has locked the map otherwise I would back out my changes all the way and just start over from the latest upload (before I touched it.)

Sorry ya'll. I didn't realize unpausing would mess so much up. At least I know that now.

theo

Quote from: stdout on April 08, 2015, 08:30:34 AM
J has locked the map otherwise I would back out my changes all the way and just start over from the latest upload (before I touched it.)

Sorry ya'll. I didn't realize unpausing would mess so much up. At least I know that now.
There's no need to repair anything now. You fixed everything.

J

UNLOCKED

Slightly modified Lost in Nowhere's section to match the terrain. Feel free to revert.
Locked terps and added terp tech. Feel free to revert or move the tech (however I'd like to keep it there).
The rest fits perfectly in my own square, no crpl, digi or spores added.
There is room for a second CN. Managed to get a stable base with 2 CN's, after that I lowered the emitter intensity by 30% and managed to get a stable base with only 1 CN (didn't check if that was possible before, but now at least it is). An extra totem in one of the 3 lower squares would be nice.

theo

UNLOCKED
Lowered the amt and increased the delay of the flip emmiter and placed some level 10 terrain around it.
Placed a relay that transmits to my square and spawns terp tech after destroyed, two guppies and a fire freeze artifact for them to charge. Removed the already present terp tech.

theo

Also, the script on the upper right corner is very interesting.

pawel345

I don't think adding guppies is a good idea, pre build units usually just make a mess. Why did you remove the terp tech?

theo

The corrupted relay near the guppies drops a terp tech once nullified.

theo

The guppies' purpose is to collect the fire convert.